Unlike other places, children at Tinkering will be in an unstructured environment that allows the child to build independence, values and focus on their strengths to nurture his or her growth. Most importantly, they will be mingling in social groups and interactive games that build a community of learners’. Tinkering provides appropriate activities and materials to support each child's growth and capabilities.
- Individual attention with student-ratio of 12:2
- Games and activities that guide curiosity, interests and promotes their active involvement
- Environment is be responsive, engaging, open and unhurried
- Active and goal oriented process structures in problem solving, role playing.
- Your child is in a safe and protected environment at all times
We invite you to explore the unique, stimulating environment at Tinkering Activity Center. Learn about our teaching practices, and the benefits to your child, and experience Tinkering’s programs.